Don't you hate seeing the same band, album, or song listed multiple times in your library? Song Sergeant intelligently identifies and removes duplicates, renames inconsistently named artists and albums, reunites orphaned song files to your library, and deals with missing song files. Song Sergeant will whip your music library into shape in no time.Features:
- Finds and removes duplicate song files
- Intelligently merges the best song information with the best audio data
- Preserves your playlists while removing duplicates
- Identifies inconsistently named artists and albums
- Discovers orphaned song files within your music folder but not seen in iTunes
- Reunites missing library songs with orphaned files
- Fix problems quickly and automatically — or with great manual control
- Detailed "related songs" drawer helps you make decisions
Try it today by downloading Song Sergeant on the Download page. Free and unregistered, Song Sergeant will identify problems in your music library and allow you to examine every issue discovered.
Register Song Sergeant for $20 (US Dollars) on the Purchase page. After registering you will receive a personalized unlocking key code via e-mail which enables Song Sergeant to fix the problems it finds. Registered users receive free upgrades to any future 1.x versions.
After scanning your library, just mash the Merge Marked button
to make those duplicates go away.